Wiltshire Council is working with local communities to develop exciting proposals for innovative community campuses across the county. Campuses will help deliver services which are value for money, tailored to local needs and influenced by local people and partners. This will ensure customers and their needs are at the heart of future plans.
At an area board meeting in December 2013 members of the Marlborough Community Operations Board or COB were appointed to start work on this project. Their role is to ensure the views and aspirations of the whole community are reflected and incorporated into the development of the campus.
The COB will hold its next meeting on 20 August and if you would like to contact them please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 718350.
Latest news about Marlborough COB
The current membership of the COB is:
- Nicholas Fogg (area board representative)
- Richard Clarke (Deputy Chairman and users and community representative)
- Richard Allen (town council representative)
- Millie (youth and schools represenative)
- Karen Davis (users and community representative)
- George Hayles (Chairman and users and community representative)
- Shirley Pryor (users and community representative)
- Alexandra Wax (deputy member for Shirley Pryor)
The COB have already held four meetings and recently invited local people to apply to join them as there were a number of vacancies.
On 20 May the Marlborough Area Board appointed George Hayles, Shirley Pryor and Karen Davis as members and Alexandra Was as a deputy member.
The is a still a vacancy for someone who can help represent the views of the rural parts of the community area and if you would like more information please email email@example.com or ring 01225 718350.
Updated on 09 July 2014